Install Google Chrome combines designs with sophisticated technology to make web browsing faster, safer and easier. The highest amount of time that any user spends on the software is the Web-browser. Web-browser is used to search, chat, email, shop, read the news, and watch videos online and more other pieces of stuff.
Table of Contents
The features that led to installing Google Chrome on your devices are as follows:
- Fast and save data
- Favorite content is one step away
- Download and view offline
- Go hands-free
- Personalized recommendation
Note: Before you start to install Google chrome you must check your system requirements.
One of the fastest, most-lightweight and the best-reviewed browsers available for download on all platforms Windows, Mac OS, Android, Linux, and iOS is Google Chrome. Google’s official web-browser Google Chrome is popular among Internet users. You can very easily download and install it by just following a few easy steps on your computer as well as your mobile.
5 Steps to Install Google Chrome in Windows and Mac
To download and install Google Chrome on your Windows device follow the steps mentioned hereafter: –
Step 1: Search for the Browser
- Open Your Computer’s default Web Browser
- Search for Google Chrome
- The link you want to go for (google.com/chrome) must be among the first few. Click on that link.
- This will direct you to the Google Chrome website.
Note: Mac devices already had their built-in web browser known as Safari. Checkout for the Safari Shortcuts.
Step 2: Download Google Chrome Browser
- On the Google Chrome website, you will see a blue Download now button. Click on “Download Now”.
- Click on “Accept and Install”. This downloads the executable file which is the Google Chrome setup.
Note: An internet connection is compulsorily required during Google chrome installation to download the actual program files.
Step 3: Install Google Chrome
- Once the executable file has been downloaded, open the file from View Downloads as Show in Folder.
- Double-click on this file to make the installation run.
- Click Yes in the User Account Control window for “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC?”
- Minimize your browser and other windows, just don’t close them yet, to see the installation proceeding.
- After the browser has been installed, it will automatically be launched by the installer and a tab will be opened in the Google Chrome browser.
- Close the browser.
Step 4: The Setup (Making Google Chrome your default browser)
- Double-click on the Google Chrome web browser icon
- The first time you open it, it will prompt an option right below the search bar asking you whether you want to set it as a default browser or whether to not ask again for this choice.
- If you want it as your default browser, click on Set as Default right away. If you do not want this as your default browser, click on Do not ask again.
- Now, in case you mistakenly click on Do not ask again, or want to change the settings and set it as default later: Go to the Start menu; click on Settings.
- Click on System. Select the Default apps option. Here, you’ll see all your default app settings for every category. Under the web browser, click on the current default browser option and select the default one like Google Chrome.
- Close the setup window.
Note: Use the Google Chrome Offline installer to set files and this method of Google Chrome installation does not require Internet Connection.
Step 5: Pin the browser to the Task Bar
In case you want to pin the browser application to your taskbar for easy access, here’s how you can: –
- Right-click on the Google Chrome Browser Shortcut Icon on your desktop or in the start menu.
- Click on “Pin to Taskbar”
Note: After learning to install Google chrome. The next step is to learn the Google Chrome Shortcuts.
Google Chrome along with the Gmail account can be a good choice for checking email and also to surf the web browser. Google Chrome installation has led to kicking Internet Explorer out of the box. Check out for the Internet Explorer Shortcuts.
In this way, you can easily install Google Chrome and set up your Google Chrome web browser on your computer system. Also, set it as default and pin it to the taskbar of your system for ease of access. Happy browsing!
Hope you have liked our blog on Download and Install Google Chrome for Windows & Mac. Suggestions are always welcomed for the blog you looking forward to hearing from us. Like our My e-Learning Hub Facebook Page and Subscribe to our My e-Learning Hub YouTube Channel. Connect with us and Take your Office Productivity to Next Level.